Bull against bear

Financial markets, macro economics, politics and everything else concerning the global markets. The writer is a long time investment banking operative in the nordic markets. The blog is usually updated once a week with specific trading advice. On a monthly basis, the goal is to provide a strategy update. In addition to that, there will be posts of more general content, housing bubbles, investment strategies and more.

July 1, 2013

weekly update 7/1

My last post was one of a cautionary stance. I am keeping my exposure low still with this chop-chop going on. But I am seeing signs of a continuation to the downside in most risky assets starting within a week or two from now. As correlations are all over the map right now, with the dollar, commodities, gold and equities swithings signs from day to day, I am still keeping my size small and scaling in to bearish positions both in time and price, for the moment, increasing only on rips.

In 1-2 weeks or when S&P hits 1630-1635, whatever comes first, I will be fully short.

No comments: